Oct 30, 2010

waiting

Right now I'm waiting to see if we've been accepted to lease a house in East Kew, and I hate waiting. The one in Preston that I originally wanted was open for inspection on Wednesday, and about 50 people showed up to inspect it. I liked it a lot, but I knew I was right about the agent. Then when I read the application form and noticed that as well as your driver's licence and all the usual ID, they wanted a copy of your bank statement as well. It was at that point that I decided they could go fuck themselves.

So it's the Kew house or back to the drawing board. It's doing my head in, and the stress is not making me a happy person to be around right now. The fella also had an important job interview on Wednesday, and I really really hope he gets it, as it would take some of the pressure off. Fingers crossed.

In other news I was left alone in the wool shop whilst waiting for the fella to finish his nautropath's appointment yesterday, so I'm trying to knit my cares away into a pink cotton-acrylic blend top.

And it's been pouring with rain all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment