Oct 24, 2010

where it's at

I originally started this to keep my collection of photos that I love in the one place, but hey, then I discovered Tumblr...and I now have a mishmash over there of derby, pretty girls, tattoos, vintage style, pretty pretty, tea, creativity and giggles. Check it out if you're interested.

So right now I'm at one of those turning points in my life. My work has relocated me, and so I'm going to use the opportunity to make a fresh start on things. Since my marriage breakup, I've sort of been drifting, and I'm very much over it. I now have someone else special in my life, and I think it's time for some changes.

As a result of work relocation, I've decided to take the opportunity to pick a place where I want to live and try it out. So we're currently looking for properties to rent, the main criteria being a yard for the DOG and room to garden. And somewhere to park the cars - I'm NEVER doing the inner city no parking thing again. (Grr.)

All this home uncertainty is rotting my guts and I'm praying to find somewhere asap, where the landlord will say, yes you can have it. Marriage separation always means lots of shit to sort out and no money in the foreseeable future, so right now, budget is a huge consideration. Fingers crossed for me.

I do think it's time for me to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment